"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Menu Sept 22nd - Sept. 28th

Saturday-
Dinner at Slow's, Detroit.  (For my money the best barbecue in Michigan and would  compete with  great BBQ anywhere!)

Sunday-
Pot Roast with Caramelized Onions and Cabernet Jus
Roasted Potatoes with Sea Salt and Herbs
Green Beans

Monday-
Chinese Vegetable Stri-Fry with Schzewan Shrimp
Rice Noodles

Tuesday-

Tilapia Tacos with Citrus Slaw, Mashed Avocados and Fresh Pico de Gallo
Spicy Black Beans
Yellow Rice with Cilantro

Wednesday-
"Break Fast", Yom Kippur, at Friends house

Thursday-
Pasta Bolognese
Chopped Romaine Salad with Creamy Garlic Dressing

Friday-

Oven Roasted Chicken with Pan Gravy
Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Sage and Parmesan


No comments:

Post a Comment