"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bacon Gremolata


Here is a nice addition to an already beautiful topping for vegetables, fish or meat.  Come on, what isn’t better with bacon?  Well, Gremolata is no different.  I’m using this to top a super moist salmon filet this week.  Enjoy!

 6oz. Bacon, Diced
2 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
1 TBSP grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
3 TBSP minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
3 TBSP freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 TBSP toasted pine nuts
2 1/2 TBSP olive oil

In a skillet over medium high heat cook bacon until golden brown, Using a slotted spoon remove bacon from skillet and place in medium mixing bowl.  Discard fat.  Add to bacon the garlic, lemon zest, parsley, parmesan, and pine nuts.

Place Gremolata atop vegetables, meat or fish and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment