"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekly Menu Feb. 26th-Mar. 4th

Saturday
Roasted Veal Chop with Porcini Mushrooms
Pan Sauce Glazed Potatoes 
Asparagus with Lemon zest
Sunday 
Oven Roasted Turkey with Bourbon-Maple Glaze
Baby Arugula Salad with Pears, Champagne Vinaigrette
Sweet potato and Chive Pancakes
Monday
Flounder with Crab Stuffing
Rice Pilaf
Chopped Salad with Grainy Mustard Dressing
Tuesday
Butternut Squash and White Bean Soup
"Giambotta" - Vegetable Stew
Wednesday
Braised Chicken with Artichokes and Peas
Quinoa and Vegetable Salad tossed in a Lemon Dressing
Thursday
Trader Joe's- "Surprise Dinner" (No idea, I'll just wing it at the store)
Friday
Dinner Out with Friends  - Helgemo's

No comments:

Post a Comment