"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekly Menu Nov. 19th - Nov. 27th

Saturday- Steakhouse Dinner Night with the Giglio's
Wedge Salad with Teardrop Tomatoes, Crumbled Gorgonzola, and Bacon
Oven Roasted NY Strip Steak, Cabernet-Herb Butter
Lobster Mac 'n' Cheese
Roasted Asparagus with Garlic
Creme Brulee

Sunday - Breakfast for Dinner Night
Vegetable Frittata
Potatoes with Red Peppers and Onions
Baby Greens Salad with a Grainy Dijon Vinaigrette

Monday-
Mystery Night - The Girls are on there own

Tuesday-
Clean out the Frig Night

Wednesday - Sunday -
Thanksgiving Holiday Dinners.  I am being treated as a guest at each dinner.  The Chef is off, very cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment