"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Chilled Zucchini and Cucumber Soup

During the heat of the Summer, this is a terrific cold soup.  I usually serve this with a thin slice of Avocado on top as a garnish or very thinly sliced lemon.  Super easy and tasty, Enjoy!

Makes about 4 cups

1 # zucchini, chopped
3/4 # seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped (2 cups)
1/3 cup chopped Vidalia onion
1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon chopped fresh hot green chile
Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground coriander


in a food processor, purée zucchini, cucumber, onion, vinegar, water, chile, and 1/2 teaspoon coriander until very smooth.  Taste and correct seasoning with salt and pepper.

Serve soup in chilled cups and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment