"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Jewish New Year 2014

Rosh Hashanah is next week and I'm so excited this year to be sharing our celebration with friends that have never been to a Seder.  It's a time of celebration, family/friends, and traditional foods.  Honey, Round Challah, Pomegranates, and Fish are just some of the staples for this Holiday table.  Here's my menu this year, "L'Shana Tova!"

Pomegranate Kir Royales

Smoked Whitefish Pate, Smoked Salmon, Matzo with Warm Butter

Matzo Ball Soup

Apples and Honey, Challah

Brisket with Wild Mushroom Gravy

Chicken with Leeks and Dates

Potato Kugel

Green Beans with Red Onions

Carrots with Honey, Shallots, and Ginger

Honey Cakes with Strawberry Compote

No comments:

Post a Comment