"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Lunch

Organic Vegetable chili (Trader Joe's) - was pretty good, a little under seasoned, just added salt and pepper.  Not spicy, my daughter thought we should of added some heat.  Served with Nachos - Corn tortilla chips (T.J's), Chunky salsa (T.J.'s), shredded Serrano Ham, green onion, diced hot pepper, tomato, and Mexican four blend shredded cheese.  Under the broiler for a couple of minutes until cheese bubbles.  Serve and enjoy!

I am addicted to Mexican and Tex-mex cuisine.  Could eat it everyday.  I love spicy food and over the years got accustomed to enjoying very hot spice.  Sometimes I let it get a little out of hand and my family has told me to dial it down.

I often think of the hot sauces from "The Fly Trap" in Ferndale, called Swat Sauce and The Green Hornet.  Another addiction of mine; we always have it on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment