"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Menu May 14th - May 20th

It's another installment of "Clean out the Freezer Week".  I am always amazed what I've got in there and it kind of gives me a vacation from the kitchen!  The secret to being able to do this is simple; I make double, sometimes triple when preparing a meal and freeze the rest.  Always date and mark what it is and you're all set.

Saturday
Dinner out with Eli and Paula, Comedy Club or Dancing after

Sunday
Oven Roasted Brined Free Range Chicken with Garlic and Herb Crust
Quinoa with Wild Mushrooms
Steamed Green Beans with Shallots

Monday
Eggplant Parmesan
Chopped Salad with Roasted Tomatoes and Creamy Garlic Vinaigrette


Tuesday
Chickpea Stew with Smoked Turkey
Vegetable Basmati Rice

Wednesday
Roasted Vegetables, Pork, and Tomato Ragu served over Multi-Grain Pasta
Thursday
Grilled Veggy and Chicken Burgers with Fresh Pineapple and Cilantro Salsa
Potato wedges tossed in a Chimicurri dressing
Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Red Onion Vinaigrette

Friday- "Steak and Martini Night"
Grilled Ahi Tuna Steak with a Garlic and Ginger Compund Butter
Asian Slaw
Buckwheat Noodles with Pickled Seaweed and Sesame Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment