"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus with Parmesan

Ok, you got me, I'm already longing for Spring and the beautiful baby asparagus which goes so great with the nuttiness of the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.  This is one of those recipes that I make year round, it's terrific.


1# asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
1# Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1/3 c.  grated Parmigiano-Reggiano

Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in upper third.

Toss together asparagus, potatoes, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a large shallow baking pan, spreading evenly. Roast, stirring once, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and roast until cheese is melted and golden in spots, about 3 minutes more.  Serve and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment