"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Party Menu

It's Coast against Coast, San Fran vs Baltimore, who's going to come out on top?  I know one thing, all my guests are going be winners with this dynamite party I'm concocting!  



"The best of San Francisco" vs "The best of Baltimore"


From Baltimore, representing The Ravens


Crab Cakes served with Cocktail Sauce and Tartar Sauce

Pit Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce

UTZ potato chips, Caramelized Onion Dip

Chesapeake Bay Party Nuts

Smith Island Cake


From San Francisco, representing The 49ers


Crab Louie Salad

Chinese Pork Fried Rice

Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Peanut dipping sauce

"It's It"
(Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches dipped in Chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment