"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Super Bowl 2015

It's the best time of the year, the biggest game of the year; The Super Bowl!  The game, the commercials, ok who's fooling who?  It's all about the party and the food.  Just as the Seahawks (who I'm routing for as my Lions are also watching the game) and the Patriots are already prepping for the big day, so am I.  My theme each year is to showcase a number of dishes from each city or region and have my guest vote for which trumps the other. (It usually turns out to be a draw, as the regional cuisines are always fantastic). I split the room and the buffet down the middle with the competitions colors on each side and we throw down!  I am super (no pun) excited for this year's party and know our guests will be thrilled.  I can't wait and I hope you're using this event as an excuse to throw your own shindig!  Here's the menu at my party this year with recipes to follow.

Cured Meat Tray with Aged Vermont Cheddar and Apples
Chile-Lime Cashews
Sushi Rolls served with Smoked Whitefish and Salmon
Cape Cod Potato Chips with Caramelized Onion Dip
Vegetable Crudité with Fresh Hummus
Seattle Styled Cream Cheese Hotdogs
Sticky Asian Hot Wings
New England Lobster Rolls
Seattle Blueberry Dutch Baby
Fluffernutter Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment