"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Menu: Feb. 28th - Mar. 6th

Saturday-
Seared Salmon topped with a Sticky Asian Glaze
Green Beans with Garlic and Red Chiles
Roasted Carrots with Honey and Spice

Sunday-
Braised Chicken Legs with Mushrooms, Garlic, and Cilantro
Chopped House Salad, Shallot Vinaigrette

Monday-
Bison Meatloaf
Mashed Cauliflower with Chopped Kale and Green Onions
Roasted Beets with Caramelized Onions and Marcona Almonds

Tuesday-
Mahi-Mahi Lettuce Wraps with Green Salsa
Smashed Avocado
Mixed Green Salad with Tequila-Lime Vinaigrette

Wednesday-
Pulled Chicken tossed with Sriracha, Honey, and Lime
Romaine Salad with Oregano-Cumin Vinaigrette

Thursday-
"Everything but the kitchen sink" Salad
(My version of a left-over dinner night)

Friday-
"Steak and Martini night"

No comments:

Post a Comment