"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pulled Pork and Spicy Barbecue Shredded Chicken

This meal took hold from leftovers.  I had some Pulled Pork in the freezer and some Roasted Chicken in the fridge and whoo-la, Dinner!

Pulled Pork:
Originally used posted recipe from 3/7/11- Carolina style pulled pork

Spicy Barbecue Shredded Chicken:
Use any store bought prepared Roasted Chicken, Costco has a good one.  Not a member, any local market has them ready to go.
Remove skin, discard.  In a bowl hand-shred chicken meat.  Add a good squeeze (to taste) Sriracha hot sauce (love it) and barbecue sauce (I like Baby Ray's).

Serve with cole slaw and I picked up some Sweet Potato fries from Trader Joe.  Dinner is on the table in like 20 minutes (as long as it took to cook the fries).

No comments:

Post a Comment