"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Feta, Sun-dried Tomato, and Herb Spread

Thank you to our dear friend Heike for sharing this dynamite recipe.  This is has become a standard go-to appetizer for parties and get togethers.  It couldn't be easier to make, serve with really good crusty French bread and everyone will be wowed!

1# crumbled feta cheese
1-2 clove garlic, minced
1/4 C. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (I like to add a little of the oil from the jar)
To taste, chopped herbs (oregano, thyme, rosemary, chives, parsley, and/or basil)
1/4 C. olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste

In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.  Can be made a day ahead.  Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment