"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekly Menu June 18th - June 24th

Saturday-
Grilled Rib eye Steaks with a Roasted Garlic and Herb Butter
Sauteed Broccolini
Fingerling Potato Salad with Smoked Bacon

Sunday-
Father's Day - Dinner at Andiamo's (I'll be having the Veal Chop)

Monday-
Fish Tacos
Broccoli Slaw with Red Onions
Fresh Guacamole with Garden Salsa

Tuesday-
Vegetarian Marsala Burgers
Baby Greens Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette

Wednesday-
Lebanese Chickpea Salad with Cucumbers and Tomato Medley
Tabbouleh

Thursday-
Pasta with a Smoked Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Italian Chopped Salad

Friday-
Smorgasbord Night - clean out the frig.

No comments:

Post a Comment