"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oregano Marinade

This is a fast and easy way to add a punch of flavor to just about anything.  It's one of the staples in my kitchen, I usually use it when preparing either lamb, beef, chicken, pork, or fish.  It's also great for grilling vegetables.  Whatever you choose to marinade let sit in it for an hour minimum, but for best results let sit for up to 8 hours.


1 shallot, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
4 Tbsp Oregano, chopped
1 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
1/4 C. good olive oil
salt and black pepper, to taste

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.  Pour over food, cover and refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment