"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, and Fig Flatbread

Elizabeth and I had lunch recently at Diamond Jim Brady's in Novi.  I saw this on their menu and thought I'd like to put my version of this flat bread together for our NYE party.  It was met with raved reviews and couldn't be easier to make. 


4 Naan Breads (I used one from Trader Joe's)
8 oz. prosciutto, sliced thinly
6 oz. goat cheese
4 oz. fig jam
1 C. baby arugula

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Lay out the naan on a baking tray and spread on a good layer of goat cheese on each.  Spread some of the fig jam on top and then lay down some of the prosciutto on each.

Place tray with flat bread into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.  The prosciutto should be a little crispy and bread golden brown.  Remove from oven and top each with a little of the arugula.  Cut flat bread into four equal pieces, serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment