"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Roasted Chickpeas with Bacon

I love the crunchy, salty, smoky flavor of this great cocktail hour snack and so will your guests.  Serve this at your next party and wow everyone!




2 15-ounce cans chickpeas (rinsed, patted very dry)
3 coarsely chopped bacon slices
2 bay leaves
Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Old Bay seasoning, to taste

Toss two 15-ounce cans chickpeas (rinsed, patted very dry) with 3 coarsely chopped bacon slices and 2 bay leaves on a rimmed baking sheet; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast at 375°F, stirring occasionally, until chickpeas are crunchy, 60-70 minutes. Toss with a spoonful of Old Bay to taste.  Serve and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment