"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Monday, October 4, 2010

How I deal dinner-

I spend about 15 minutes to a half hour on Saturday mornings developing the week's menu (over a cup of coffee) and then it's off to the market.  I usually spend a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon prepping, cooking and portioning out the weekly main courses.  I freeze the entrees, think gourmet frozen food.  This makes the week breeze by.  We only have to put together the salad or starch during the week.  Most nights we have dinner on the table in about 20-30 minutes from start to finish.
I do spend more time on the weekend's meals.  I have more time and I love to make Sunday's meal a special family affair.  Also, on the weekends we tend to have people over or go over to friends' .

We also love going out to eat, we call it our hobby.  Usually once, maybe twice a week (every chef needs a night off)

No comments:

Post a Comment