"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

"What's for Dinner?!" I'm always thinking about it, thought I'd share.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What's for Dinner: Oct. 16th - 22nd

Saturday-
Dinner out - one of my favorite types of dinner (Hong Hua - Farmington Hills, then to The Grapevine - Novi for wine and Jazz with friends, great combo)

Sunday-
Turkey Meatloaf with a Wild Mushroom Gravy
Green Beans
Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes with Green Onions

Monday-
Pan seared Salmon with Braised Leeks
Asparagus with Lemon zest
Oven Roasted Carrots
Brown rice

Tuesday-
Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Papaya Salsa
Mashed Plantains with Leeks and Fresh Herbs
Broccoli Slaw


Wednesday-
Quinoa, Garbanzo, & Spinach salad with smoked paprika dressing

Thursday-
"Catcher's Catch Can Night" - wicked busy, late meetings today


Friday-
Grilled Porterhouse Steak
Fingerling Potatoes with roasted Shallots
Brussell Sprouts with Smoked Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment